NSBA Advocacy Institute
Join NSBA’s Army of Advocates in Washington, D.C. February 2-4, 2014 to strengthen your public, legal and legislative advocacy skills for your year round advocacy efforts.
As an FRN member and a school board leader, you have been chosen by your state association to carry the public education message and to cultivate a year-long relationship with your members of Congress and their staffs.
At the Institute you will learn how to:
• Be an effective public advocate
• Create concise messaging to enhance your lobbying efforts
• Engage the media and the public throughout the year
This successor to the FRN conference will include keynote speeches from:
• Bob Woodward, legendary Pulitzer Prize-winning journalist/author and associate editor of The Washington Post
• Rev. Bernice King, inspirational orator, author and daughter of Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.
Contact your state school boards association or Kathleen Branch
for more information on the FRN Network.